Wednesday, July 9, 2014

We were up watching Netflix in the middle of the night because of the scratching. Chance could not stop and was drawing blood. I keep checking his fingernails for fungus. Chase woke up an hour later and so I fell asleep sitting up on couch with the two kids slumped over beside me on the couch. Its almost night again and I hope to sleep a little bit better tonight. We will see.
I'm really beginning to realize that Chase's face skin is super thin. It crusts over...forms thin scabs and then at night he fiercely rubs his face on the sheets and everything comes off and he wakes up to a glossy, ooze covered raw face.
Itsan forums have helped me so much in dealing with this. I felt so alone and guilty for staying home so much. Now I'm trying to deal with things day by day and not try to wait for this to pass too quickly. I want it to, but I have to remember, so I won't get disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment