Thursday, July 10, 2014

More pics of the kids today

we are trying to truck along and I want to take as many pics as possible because I want to look back someday and see how far we've come...

Chase has crusted ooze and raw cheeks, chin, upper lip and I guess pretty much whole face. I am very nervous putting this out there for all to see. But if it weren't for itsan folks, I wouldn't do it. I've seen others blogs and this is what prompted me to do this. I may not accept comments though, because I don't want to read about what I am not doing right by someone who does not understand exactly what I'm going through.
In these pics, the two yr old has a puffy face. His face is normally more slender and he's got eyelids..not like in these pics. The girl is my only daughter who has perfect skin. Thank God! Really, I feel heart palpitations as I write this. Its hard to look at these pics..even for me and I see him all day.









2 comments:

  1. Hi mama! You are doing GREAT! My hat is off to you! I went through HELL and am still but it's not like poor chance anymore. I am here for support and am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to inform about RSS

    Please check out this page and support this project.

    Andrey.

    https://www.gofundme.com/Red-skin-syndrome

    ReplyDelete